Rating: ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Recommended age: 3-year-old and above
Now this little kitchen “sparks joy” (quoting Marie Kondo). It’s cool to look at, fun to play with, and oh that cooking and boiling sound is just super realistic!!! I’m absolutely loving this Step2 Garden Fresh Kitchen!
Why I ❤️ this?
(1) Kitchen Pretend Play: We know all about adults who are obsessed with their kitchen. These little people are equally obsessed with their little kitchen world too! Just this morning, the 4-year-old served me a bowl of “fish curry” and “pasta-with-three-flavours”, and that girl in pic above boiled me some fresh mini wooden Jenga. 😋
(2) Realistic Sounds: The sound produced by the electronic stove burner: sizzling frying sound when the pan is on, and bubbly-boiling sound when the pot in on. Smart, real, and no kidding, even the adults find it fun to play with!
(3) Soft Colour - that’s what a contemporary, minimalist, back-to-basic home-feel kitchen should look like! Stylish!!!
(4) Space Saving - just put this against the wall. It barely takes up any space although it’s supposed to be a “huge” toy.
(5) Mini Storage Space: The set includes a mini "oven" and "fridge" - kids love putting things in and out. It’s like their “secret” hidden space for treasure and toys of all sorts.
(6) Right Height: The kitchen has just the right height for both my 1.5 and 4 year-old.
(7) Clever Turn-able Nozzle Arm: The spray nozzle arm that turns left and right- added fun for the kids!
(8) Light Weight: With just 8.6 kg, so can be easily moved around if need to.
(9) Steady Design and Stand Well - no safety concerns of knocking over.