Rating: ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Recommended age: 2 year-old ++
Why I love ❤️ this toy:
(1) Easy set-up and different configurations- The Play Kitchen comes in a flat-pack of cardboards. They are huge, exciting, with clear instructions, and numbers labelling at the attachment parts for easy assembling. It took us around 10 minutes to set it up (without need of scissors or glue). Oh the joy of seeing a “real-size” kitchen unfolding before us! This kitchen can be converted into different configurations; We created a three-way enclosed kitchen with full roof, maximised the play area surface by changing it into an “open kitchen”, and lined the kitchen benches into a “L” shape for space-saving. It can also be flat-packed for storage.
(2) Interesting Features- The cardboard kitchen is lovingly decorated with delightful features: double-cupboard doors that can be opened outwardly, drop-door oven, single-door cabinet which my kids call “the fridge”. The illustrations on the cardboard are too adorable: waving bear, inspiring motto of “Do More of What Makes You Happy”, pendant lights, memo board, range hood, framed painting of a giraffe etc. My personal favourite is the cutout windows. It was so funny seeing the boy handing out rolled sushi to the sister through the window like a chef serving a bossy customer 🤣. At the outer walls, there are animals images completes with names in alphabetical order. Seriously, can it be any cuter?
(3) Sturdy- I am amazed by how sturdy these cardboards are. The benches can withstand the weight of a few wooden play counters and many more accessories.
(4) Colouring Fun- The all-white cardboard play kitchen can be drawn on and coloured in.
(5) Environmental-Friendly Materials- The cardboard is made of recycled corrugated cardboard materials. I love that it encourages play in a sustainable and environmental-friendly way.
Thank you Creative Cubby Houses , this is too awesome!
# gifted in exchange for review
Where to buy this:
Enjoy the video!