Rating: ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Recommended age: 3-year-old and above
We discovered Magformers magnetic construction toys around a year ago, and oh how we have not stopped loving this since then. It keeps the kids and adults both entertained, and test your level of creativity. True extent of surprises that these clever magnetic pieces bring are simply, limitless!
Why I love 💓 this toy:
(1) Clever Design, it takes away the negative-positive-repelling each other present in a usual magnet. You can easily combine and rotate and build the structure flexibly regardless of which position/side you are placing the magnetic pieces on each other.
(2) Super Colourful!!! Just look at the pictures! Nuff said.
(3) Family Time: the adults get to have fun too with kids of all ages! You may follow the instructions and build structures as challenging as a giant Eiffel Tower or a tall giraffe with a slightly arched neck, or just a simple cube or pyramid. Everyone can have fun. Our 18-month-old loves sticking them on fridge and watching numerous colourful patterns formed, our 4-year-old love using the extra accessories like wheels etc to get his structure done
(4) Educative Toy: it’s educational- apart from building structures, some Magformer set has “activity sheets” available for kids to learn about shapes using the Magnetic pieces. Our boy loves those little activities.
(5) Kids Love It!!! (Hint hint: self-entertained time and parents can have a coffee ☕️)