Rating: ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Recommended age: 7 year-old ++
Who would love this: Puzzle and brainteaser lovers (adults and older kids)
Wooden brain teasers are timeless and arts of ingenuity. I am so super grateful to Funyards Australia for providing this “3 Games In A Wooden Box” puzzle to me for a review. I’m intrigued and genuinely in love!
Why I love ❤️ this set:
(1) Classic Burr Puzzle - The set includes 3 brain teasers - each is unique, classic, and stimulating in different levels! My personal favourite is the interlocking burr puzzle - the 6-piece puzzle with notched sticks that intersect in perfection, and can be connected into a single symmetrical unit. The precision of the pieces is impressive. It’s mesmerising watching these multiple pieces in odd-shape and notches interlinked with such perplexing cleverness, before the final “key” stick slides in to complete a solid structure. It’s entertaining and so engagingly fun!
(2) Soma Cube - My two kids love the Soma Cube! They love to randomly stack and position the 7 pieces at different angles, creating various miniature structures using these smartly-designed polycubes. What’s more, there are up to 240 possible and distinct ways to assemble a 3x3x3 cube (you would never get tired of discovering what other magic these 7 shapes can do!). I love the Soma container with lid that keeps this marvellous invention nicely stored within.
(3) Snake Cube - The third brain teaser is the super tricky snake cube. I love the concept, addictiveness and challenge of twisting and folding the chain of 27 cubes into its original 3x3x3 grid. This Puzzle is a true test to patience and perseverance!
(4) Solutions Provided - The best thing? There is an illustrative guide on how to solve the three mind-boggling puzzles. This is a great personal collectible that can give our brains a little workout whenever they need one!
(5) Wooden Material - I love the rubber wood material, the sturdiness and durability of this elegant product. The manufacturer specialises in wooden brain teasers, and the craftsmanship is above and beyond! I love the 3-in-1 wooden box with lid, the smooth-finishes of the puzzles, and the natural timber feel. This set is perfect as a gift or as a collection for any household!
# gifted in exchange for review
Where to buy this:
Enjoy the video!